· Play an integral part in the Client Account development in conjunction with Team leaders and consultants of Randstad
Search & Selection, Staffing and Mass Recruitment business;
· Develop and strengthen/improve executive level relationships to understand customer business needs, identify suitable
areas where new initiatives/projects will add business advantage;
· Identify business opportunities across Search & Selection /Staffing/Mass Recruitment and develop bid proposals for
future business opportunities and manage bid cycle;
· Participate fully in bid presentation and contract negotiation;
· Establish and maintain business plan for key accounts;
· Achieve account business objectives and improve customer satisfaction;
· Liaise with the Holding Global Client Solutions team.
· Bachelor degree or above with minimum 5 years’ KA working experience;
· Be familiar with the operation and process of HR recruitment and staffing or have experience in CRM/BDM within the service industry;
· Evidence of success in building and maintaining Key Account relationship at high level;
· Capable of developing and executing strategic sales plans;
· Strategic and lateral thinker with strong solution orientation;
· Excellent command of spoken & written English.